4 Reasons Why Business Video is Crucial in 2016
• Print media is being dwarfed its online counterparts.
• Most people would rather watch a 90-second video than look at a still photo with 2-3 paragraphs of text.
• Mobile video is a huge market.
There is one inescapable fact: video consumption is growing, and everything else is shrinking.
Business video is where online advertising is headed; the statistics are overwhelming.
1) Print media is struggling to survive. According to Pew Research, only 23% of Americans read a printed newspaper or, to put it another way, more than 75% do not. Or to be blunt, move your print advertising budget online.
2) Bloomberg writes, “People spend hours every day watching video. TV is the number one source, but its numbers—broadcast ratings, cable subscribers, households with TV—are in free fall. The fastest-growing segment by far is online video, with year-over-year growth rates north of 50 percent”.
3) Video promotion is 600% more effective than print and direct mail combined. (Diode Digital).
4) Cisco predicted that by 2016 (that’s this year), 2/3rds of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video and by 2019, 70% of all internet traffic will be video.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to take a deep breath, take a step forward and reach out to a videographer. (If you are in L.A. you can contact us) and get started with your business video.
Video for business has many uses:
• Public relations. Let your potential customers and client learn about you/your business;
• Advertising. Let people know you are here;
• Behind the scenes video. Do you make a product? Let your clients see the process;
• Internal training and education;
• Updates for Board Members and Investors on on-going projects. We once filmed the newly built Los Angeles corporate offices for a large, multi-national, corporation so that the BoD, based in Europe, could see what was going on.
Let us help you get started. Contact us for your free consultation
We are filmmaking collective creating videos ranging from residential and commercial real estate videos to corporate video production services. When you hire Real Estate Digital Media, you’re not getting discount Craigslist videographers or yesterday’s film school grads, but a seasoned team of working professionals with more than 50 years’ combined experience in writing, producing, directing, and editing feature films, television, documentaries, corporate, and retail videos.
We strive for perfection in everything we shoot. Whether it’s a simple client testimonial, a luxury real estate listing or a full-on corporate video, our goal is to produce a product that not only exceeds your expectations but assures your ultimate satisfaction.