9 Reasons How Using Video Can Get You More Business!
Regardless of what you do or the size of your business, it can benefit from video!
• People are visual learners with short attention spans
• Video is much more effective than print ads
• Video supercharges your SEO
That’s not a lot of time to make an impression. And in today’s frenzied digital and Social Media climate, how do you gain (and keep) a potential client’s attention?
Video is fast becoming the most important tool in any business’ marketing plan, and for good reason. Here are nine startling statistics that will convince you to use video (and one super important extra reason):
1. One minute of video is worth an astounding 1.8 million words. That’s a lot of words! (Source: Forrester Research)
3. If a website has video, 60% of website visitors will watch the video before they read any text. (Source: Diode Digital
5. 50% of those who viewed a marketing video made a purchase from that company! (Source: Forbes)
6. 46% of all users take some action after viewing a video ad! (Source: Online Publishers Association)
7. Shoppers who viewed a video were 174% more likely to make a purchase than viewers who did not. (Source: Retail Touchpoints Channel Innovation Awards)
8. The average user spends 88% more time on a website with videos than one without. (Source: Mist Media)
9. Videos get shared 1200% more times than either links or text combined. In this Age of Sharing, your reach can grow wider and wider, provided you create the kind of content your users, clients and customers want to share. (Source: Orion21)
1 Super Important Extra reason to use video:
If you’re not using video, you’re likely losing business to your competitors who do. The time to start is NOW! Contact us to learn how using video can get you more business!
We are filmmaking collective creating videos ranging from residential and commercial real estate videos to corporate video production services. When you hire Real Estate Digital Media, you’re not getting discount Craigslist videographers or yesterday’s film school grads, but a seasoned team of working professionals with more than 50 years’ combined experience in writing, producing, directing, and editing feature films, television, documentaries, corporate, retail videos.
We strive for perfection in everything we shoot. Whether it’s a simple client testimonial, a luxury real estate listing or a full-on corporate video, our goal is to produce a product that not only exceeds your expectations but assures your ultimate satisfaction.
The time to start is now! For more information visit RealEstateDigitalMedia.com
Email us to schedule a free consultation! Iris@RealEstateDigitalMedia.com
Real Estate is Ready for its Close-Up. Are you?